What is mind reading psychology ?
According to the psychologist when we communicate with someone, then in that communication our verbal language contributes only 40%, whereas our body language contributes 60%. No one likes to hear the lie from others, everyone wants to know the truth. And although it may be easy to lie using verbal language, it’s very difficult to lie using body language. Because most of the time body language is controlled subconsciously. That’s why if you manage to learn mind reading psychology. how to read someone’s body language, then no one will be able to make you fool easily by telling some lie to you.
Also you will be able to guess what your partner is thinking or feeling before she says something to you, this will help you to make your relationships far more better. So in today’s article I will share with you some very easy but effective body language tips which if you wish, you can master just by practising for a few days. So to know the complete process, read this “mind reading psychology” article till the end.
Mind Reading Psychology Smart idea 1 :
In Mind Reading Psychology Study the eyes There is a saying that, “Eyes are the mirror of the soul”. That’s why whenever you start talking with someone, to know what that person is thinking or feeling, first you have to read that person’s eyes. The things that you have to notice looking at eyes,
Eye contact :
Notice if the person is maintaining eye contact properly. Or is that person looking somewhere else? If that person is looking somewhere else, this indicates that the person is not interested in that conversation or he or she may be feeling shy or uncomfortable, or may be that person is lying to you. Now which one among these three things, that you have to determine by following that person’s other actions. Which will become more clear to you.
Looking angle :
If the person is looking downwards while talking with you, then it indicates he or she is feeling nervous or uncomfortable. If that person is moving his eye balls again and again to the right upper corner of his eyes while talking, then it indicates that the person is lying to you using his imagination. Because to create something using our imagination we use our right brain and when we put pressure on our right brain, unconsciously we move our eye balls to the upper right corner of our eyes. Similarly, If that person is moving his eye balls again and again to the left upper corner of his eyes while talking, then it indicates that the person is telling you the truth using memory. Because to access something from our memory we use our left brain and when we put pressure on our left brain, unconsciously we move our eye balls to the upper left corner of our eyes.
Pupil dilation :
When we find something interesting in front of our eyes, the cognitive function of our brain increases which in result causes pupil dilation. This is why pupil dilation indicates that the other person is interested in you or what you are talking about. Similarly the opposite of it indicates that the other person is not interested. (black center of your eyes are larger than normal. )
If the other person is blinking very quickly while talking then it may indicate that the person is thinking about something or worrying about something. But along with blinking very quickly, if that person also touches his mouth again and again then that indicates that he is trying to lie about something to you.
While talking if the person is glancing at some particular thing then that may indicate that the person is particularly interested in that thing. For example, while talking if someone is glancing at the door again and again then it may indicate that the person is willing to leave the room.
Mind Reading Psychology Smart idea 2 :
mind reading techniques : In Mind Reading Psychology Study the face. Most of the time people used to conduct their facial expressions consciously while talking, so here you need to be extra careful. Things you have to notice looking at the other person’s face,
Our smile tells a lot about what’s going on in our mind. The most important thing is to distinguish between a fake smile and a real one. When someone smiles right from his heart, then in that smile all the parts of his face get involved, whereas a fake smile only involves the lips. A real smile indicates that the other person is truly enjoying your company, whereas a fake smile may indicate that the other person is trying to hide his true emotion from you. On the other hand a half smile expresses a sarcastic feeling. And if the length of the smile is less than one second then it indicates the dissatisfaction of the other person.
While talking if the other person rolls his lips inside then it may indicate disagreement of the other person. And if he rolls out his lips outside then it may indicate hopelessness of the other person. And if someone is biting her lips while talking then it may indicate that she is interested in you in a special way.
Mind Reading Psychology Smart idea 3 :
- In Mind Reading Psychology Pay attention to proximity Proximity means the average distance between you and the other person.
- Notice what is the average distance that the other person is maintaining while talking to you.
- If there is enough space, please note if there is enough space and still the other person always stands or sits beside you maintaining a distance less than one hand then it indicates that the person likes you and wants to be close with you.
- If that distance is between one to two hands, then it indicates that the other person wants to be friends only, he or she has no interest in getting close with you. And if that average distance is more than two hands, then it may indicate that the other person just wants to be known with you, he or she is not even interested in making a friendship with you.
- I am saying again that this rule applies only when there is enough space to sit or stand, otherwise someone may think if a beautiful lady sits beside him in the metro then it may indicate that the lady is interested in him. No brother, there is no seat available, that’s why she is sitting beside you.
Mind Reading Psychology Smart idea 4 :
- In Mind Reading Psychology See if the other person is mirroring you. Notice if the person is copying your sitting style, your hand movements or your facial expressions unknowingly.
- If you are sitting on a chair putting your hands under the table, then put your hands on the table and wait for a few seconds and notice if the other person is also copying you.
- If the other person copy you in less than 3 seconds then it may indicate that the other person is knowingly copying you, which is very annoying.
- But if the time gap is about 5-10 seconds then maybe the other person is copying you unknowingly which is a very good sign for you, because it indicates that the other person is interested in what you are talking or he or she is liking your behaviour.
Conclusion of Mind Reading Psychology
So now if I sum up the whole article, to read the other person’s mind, the first thing that you have to notice is his eyes. Notice if he is maintaining proper eye contact or not. Notice his pupil and check if he is blinking very fast. Then notice his smile and position of his lips. Then notice the proximity and finally notice if the other person is unknowingly copying your body language. A lot of things remain to share with you, but as this “Mind Reading Psychology” article has already become so long, and if I tell everything in just one day it will be difficult to practise.